Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fun Fun Fun Fest re-cap


Well, Fun Fun Fun Fest is over, and I'm back home organizing all my recordings. I brought my camera, but only filmed 4 sets on the Friday edition of "FFF Nites." The dust and wind were both pretty intense the entire weekend, so I'm not sure how the sets from the main fest that I recorded will sound. I'll be going through them all the next couple of weeks. I didn't go nuts trying to recorded everything like I did at Krazy Fest this year, so there isn't the same kind of quantity, but still some quality coming on this blog. Here is a list of what was recorded over the weekend.

Video: (All recorded Friday 11/04/11)
Doomriders (Red 7 - Outside stage)
Nothington (Beerland)
Touche Amore (Red 7 - Inside stage)
Pianos Become the Teeth (Red 7 - Inside stage)

Audio:
Thursday "FFF Nites":
Jim Ward

Friday FFF Fest:
Russian Circles
The Thermals
Bane
From Ashes Rise
Doomriders (missed first song)
Jim Ward (left early to catch Doomriders)
Defeater

Friday "FFF Nites":
Doomriders
Nothington
Touche Amore
Pianos Become the Teeth
Dead End Path
Miles Away

Saturday FFF Fest:
Hot Snakes
Cave In
Touche Amore

Saturday "FFF Nites":
Russian Circles
Ceremony (Bridge show)
Touche Amore (Bridge Show)

Sunday FFF Fest:
Trash Talk
Hum
Kid Dynamite
Ceremony

Some quality stuff in there. Really disappointed I missed Boris (twice!) and the Deafheaven show at Red 7 on Saturday. Look for uploads to start being posted soon. Also have audio and video from the Bane tour at Chain Reaction that is just about ready to go. Some good stuff should be taped this weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment